Do you want to sell your product to catalogs? Then you have come to the right place! Our Catalog Marketing Program can help launch your sales in catalogs.
1. We evaluate your product to see if it is a good match for our program since not all products sell well through catalogs.
2. We send out mailings to catalogs for two years, as well as additional contacts by email.
3. We post your product in the products section of this website, plus on the One Stop Invention Shop’s Innovative Products Store for buyers to see. This can create many more leads with catalog, distribution and retail buyers who search the internet for new products. These pages have even generated international interest in distributing certain products in the program.
4. We negotiate all catalog sales for you and answer questions from catalog buyers.
What do I need to join?
1. High quality pictures and brochures of your product.
2. Have production means and be able to produce products before payment.
We charge only a 7% commission and $495 to cover the costs of printing and mailing product information.
If you are interested in selling your product to catalogs through our program, send your product brochure or information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company joined the catalog marketing program offered by Don Debelak over two years ago. To date the program has sold significant numbers of products through one of the major industry catalogs for kitchen products. Don is knowledgeable about the mail order industry, very easy to work with, and the cost is very reasonable. I am very satisfied with the results I’ve been able to obtain and we intend to work with Don again for all our new products soon to be introduced.
Eric Teng: NexTrend Products, inventor of the Garlic Twist (nextrendproducts.com)
note: NexTrend Products is now offering two new products through our Catalog Marketing Program, for details see our products section.
Switch to our mobile site